Behind the pew I sat this morning during morning mass, some noise filtered into my ears. Taking a look backwards, I saw a young nursing mother with abig “well-ovallized”bosom breastfeeding her baby.
I must admit, I lost concentration on the mass proceedings for a few minutes.
After a while, I turned back again and told her that it isn’t proper for her to breastfeed her baby inside the church.
Her response was, “my baby is hungry, why won’t I feed him?”
And my rejoinder was, “you ought to have done that outside the church building”
Whether she took the correction in good faith or not I wouldn’t know because I never looked back again.
In your candid opinion, who was right, myself or the lady?
LATEST 9JA TRENDS
- PREMIERE: Yemi Alade – “Do As I Do” ft. DJ Arafat (Prod by Selebobo)
- itoflex Ft Emisark & Ice- My Wife @im_pitoflex ||@iam_utfresh
- Free Beat: BigMoneyBeat – buggi (Part 1)
- Music: Double P – Reality of Life
- Music: BrazHoney-Show me ur luv
- Video: Nani Boi & Dekumzy – GburuGburu (@iamnaniboi)
- I’M STILL RUNING” @MC4GOD1 BY MC 4 GOD (#amStillRuning1stMarch)
- Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna – Politics
- After Announcement #March4Buhari Trends on Twitter
- North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega
- APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It’s “Highly Provocative”
- BREAKING NEWS: INEC shifts polls to March 28, April 11
- Buhari’s Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board – Gen. Akinrinade
- Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong?
- VIDEO: AMBO – “Gbabe” ft. Yemi Alade, Flavour, Ice Prince, M.I, Olamide, Banky W & Dammy Krane